Woohoo!! So excited to replay this in Spanish and recommend it to all my friends--thank you so much for your hard work!
FINALLY! Translations are here *and* the Android build!
Hello, everyone! Long time no talk, but I come with good news.
FINALLY! Translations are here for the PC version, as well as the first ever Android build being released here on Itchio! (It'll come much later to the Google Play storefront.) The updates also include some quality of life stuff as well as a slight "fuller" version of the game. Let's go over all the changes with a quick list...
- French, German, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese have been added to the game!
- These translations have improvements from the console versions. The French version is specific has been completely re-done! (Ideally, these changes will come to the console version soon too.)
- Android build of the game is now available!
- The prologue for the games have been added to this version! Enjoy Lee's backstory without having to download a separate game! (The Prologue is accessible once you've been any ending. So, you should be able to see it just by downloading the next version of the game and booting it up.)
- Three new silly achievements
- Fixed a long standing softlock
- Fixed a bug where "skipping" would remain on the screen for too long
- A tester helped me fix a sound bug that has been plaguing MOST of my games, actually
- Other small quality of life stuff that is too tiny to mention here
And that's about that! Thank you all for your patience and kindness with this game. I know it's uh, taken me a lot longer to get to the 2nd game than I would have liked, but that's just life sometimes. I'm not a game dev full time, so a lot of stuff gets in the way. But, I'm very determined to work on these games once I finish my current giant game.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a ton! Let me know if you see any problems and I'll work on fixing them and updating the files ASAP.
Get One-Eyed Lee and the Dinner Party
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hey there! Been trying to send you e-mails but all of them have been rejected for some reason, oops!
I'll try again later, but wanted to say: I fixed the Steam problem and thanks so much for watching out for my game! I'm so honored you like it~
Oh, dang, I'm so sorry about that! I don't know what could be going on... I tried sending myself an e-mail from a different account and there was no issue, so I don't really know what's wrong. I just added you to my contacts just in case that helps, but I'll send you another message immediately with an alternative address, in case it keeps rejecting your e-mails despite that.
And thank you very much for taking the time to get back to me through here, I really appreciate it a lot ;u; <3